Friday, October 1, 2010

WOW!

I cannot thank everybody enough. I was so touched by your kindness and generosity celebrating my birthday today! I have never had a class go all out for my birthday like you guys did. I LOVED all of the pink, the sweet cards, flowers, balloons, gifts and of course- the birthday crown Anna brought! It meant so much to me. Thank you for making it such a special, unforgettable day.
Brooklyn & Irelyn in their matching dresses and pink head bands! Too cute!
Me and my 21 little people!

It was so funny because they all thought they were at a birthday party. They kept saying, "What games are we going to play for your birthday party?" And, "When is your mom going to come here with the cake and candles?" (We did play alphabet bingo today, so maybe that counts as a birthday party game- ha!)

As I opened the gifts they all "ooh-ed and ahh-ed" and told me exactly what how I could "play" with my presents. I got a really cute insulated lunch box and a notebook and they said, "Oooh! A diary and a purse for you to play with!!" And with all of the pictures I got they said, "Oooh! You can hang those on the wall in your bedroom."

TOO FUNNY!

Thank you again so much, and especially to my wonderful room mom Amy B. for organizing everything.

2 comments:

  1. Happy Birthday!!!! You are a great teacher and we really appreciate you!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Happy Birthday! I'm glad the kids made it a special one! Amy too! You really are a great teacher, so you deserve it!

    ReplyDelete